Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Type II mintmark, also known as the "clear S" has a clearer, more defined appearance with rounded serifs.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial, “ONE CENT”.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Lincoln Cent variety in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1979-S Type II Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
100% of reviewers recommend this product