Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Lowest denomination of this famous series issued.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Fine.
- Tillman/Morgan signatures—Friedberg#224.
- Face: A vignette of "History Instructing Youth".
- Back: Dual portraits of George and Martha Washington.
Silver Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes were backed by and could be redeemed for Silver coin! Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1896 Silver Certificates were issued in denominations of $1.00, $2.00 and $5.00. These are referred to as the Educational Series for their artistic designs. These notes are some of the most in demand of all U.S. paper money!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review