Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $10 note from series 1914.
- Note is in Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
This example will have the signature combination of White and Mellon which identify this note as Friedberg#935.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.