1935-A $1.00 Brown Seal Hawaii CU-64 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAmazing quality 1935-A $1.00 notes graded as Crisp Uncirculated 64 EPQ (exceptional Paper Quality) by Paper Money Guaranty are very desirable among currency collectors. Upgrade your collection today!
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $5, $10, and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- Housed in an archival quality Mylar sleeve by PMG.
- Series 1935-A note certified Choice Uncirculated-64 by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Face: Features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Has a large “HAWAII” over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificates with the HAWAII overprint are very popular with collectors. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2300.
Due to the very real possibility of a Japanese invasion of Hawaii and the west coast following Pearl Harbor, the Treasury Department issued these special notes. In the event of the currency falling into enemy hands, these could be rendered worthless by the government.
Although many of these notes were printed during the war, they are seldom seen today, especially in this high grade! These historic notes would make great gift ideas for any currency collector!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.