1928 $50 Gold Certificate VF-30 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1928 $50 Gold Certificate has great collector appeal because of its brilliant gold overprint. Gold certificates are highly sought after by collectors because most notes where taken out of circulation and destroyed.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-30 by PMG.
- Only 5,520,000 notes printed.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon—Friedberg #2400.
- Front: Portrait of Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: Vignette of the U.S. Capital. Numeral 50 and the phrase “Fifty Dollars”.
Gold certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add a piece of history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.