- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This note comes in a Mylar currency sleeve.
- Extra Fine note from series 1934.
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2152-G.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
The Chicago district is common in circulated grades, but this note is over 70 years old, and is still in like new condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.