2005 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 14,013 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2005 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 25, 2018
Coin arrived quickly and safely. BU+ Perfect for the collection album. Even though the premium is higher, I really enjoy these 1/10 platinum eagles. I hope other key dates become available. Thanks APMEX.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 1, 2015
With this being a 2005 coin I was expecting to see some tarnish or some other defect to the coin that naturally comes with age. I received this coin and it appears to have just been minted. The prior owner(s) have taken pride and care of the coin and I appreciate that and appreciate Apmex for seeking and selling the best possible product. Thanks for everything!
- Well Kept
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.