Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
While there have been many queens, they have been titled as consort. In the long history of Great Britain, there have been only six queens who have ruled in their own right.
- Limited mintage of 4,950 coins worldwide.
- Contains .3646 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the portraits of the 5 historical reigning Queens of Great Britain with their respective term, surrounding the face value.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, the sixth reigning Queen of Great Britain.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful and historically interesting coin to your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review