Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees and protects these coins as being Mint State-65 condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these graded 1878-1904 Toned Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 16, 2017
This may have been ordered from Apmex's NGC Generics but there is nothing generic about it. The detail is superb, as might be expected from a higher graded coin. The toning on the obverse and reverse is anything but subtle and is primarily dark rim toning. Lady Liberty's face and background have an almost matted finish, which adds to the authentic look of a 120 year old coin. I didn't bother to check the mintage but she is valued about $35 Above the fair market value for "type" coins of that grade. Don't hate me, but sometimes you get lucky with a random year purchase. Thank you Apmex.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand