Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .04838 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 7,500.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified $1 Indian Head Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $1 Indian Head Gold graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.