- Product Details
This Silver coin was issued for the quincentenary of Columbus’ discovery of the Americas.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in a capsule only (no box or COA).
- Obverse: Mint sculptor John Mercanti designed the obverse featuring a full-length figure of Columbus beside a globe, with his ships above.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas D. Rogers Sr. showing a split image of the Santa Maria and the U.S. space shuttle Discovery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Columbus Quincentenary coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1992-P Columbus Quincentenary $1 Silver Commem coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.