Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 196,753 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Marshall by John Mercanti, adapted from a painting made in March 1808 by Charles-Balthazar-Julien Fevret de Saint-Memin, of France.
- Reverse: Depicts the old Supreme Court Chamber within the Capitol.
Protect and display your Chief Justice Marshall Silver Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2005 Chief Justice Marshall Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
Chief Justice John Marshall served 34 years in that post in the U.S. Supreme Court. He was sworn in on February 4, 1801, he was the fourth chief justice.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.