Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 57,122 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Wright Monument, located at Kill Devil Hill near Kitty Hawk.
- Reverse: An image of the Wright 1903 Flyer making its historic first flight. Orville is aboard the flyer, while Wilbur is on the ground below.
Protect and display your First Flight Centennial coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2003 First Flight Centennial coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.