Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
An interesting aspect of the Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 is that their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Heavily circulated notes from series 1928.
- These notes will have condition issues such as missing corners, pinholes, tears, or stains, but will be mostly intact, grading Very Good.
- Last printed in 1934 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review