1860 was the last year that Liberty Seated Dollars were minted in New Orleans, making this a prized American coin. This example displays nice even wear on original surfaces. There is a small rim bump at 3 o'clock.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!