- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accoladed heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Features the San Francisco mint mark “S” on the obverse to the right of the denomination.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1936-S Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin commemorates the centennial of the admission of Arkansas to the Union. This is another commemorative half dollar where there is some confusion as to which side is the obverse and which is the reverse. This particular issue has very light original toning on both sides a features a very low original mintage of 9,662 pieces.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review