This coin was minted to commemorate the tercentenary (300th anniversary) of the first white settlement on Long Island, made at Jamaica Bay by Dutch colonists.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the heads of a Dutch settler and an Indian.
- Reverse: Shows a Dutch sailing vessel.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display Long Island Tercentenary Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1936 Long Island Half Dollar Silver coin to your cart today!