Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Listed as BG-1011 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- Rarity rating of R.2 with about 500-1200 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty encircled by stars.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- This is a nice and original coin with an orange patina.
Protect and display your 50 cent Liberty Gold Round in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 50 cent Liberty Gold Round to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.