Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- NGCencapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 5,474,300 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral "V".
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1883 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review