Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- There were only 7,006 coins originally minted at the Denver Mint in 1934.
- Obverse: Features a Native American standing in front of a U.S. map. Designed by Laura Fraser.
- Reverse: Features an Ox-drawn covered wagon being led west toward the setting sun. Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Oregon Trail Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your order today!
The Oregon Trail Memorial half-dollar has been considered one of the most beautiful designs in commemorative coinage, and was the longest tenured commem struck by the United States Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.