Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Last printed in the late 1920s and is one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- Housed in an archival quality sleeve.
- This note is graded Extra Fine.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
Protect your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This denomination was one of the last of this type issued and has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.