Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The only issue of U.S. paper money for which Silver dollars was selected as the main theme.
- Housed in an inert quality currency sleeve.
- This note has seen heavy usage.
- Face: Features a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States.
- Back: Five 1886 Morgan Silver Dollars prominently displayed at center surrounded by highly stylized scrollwork.
One of the most beautiful notes that you will ever see, this Silver certificate depicts a bust of Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States. Grant had just died in 1885 and this note was issued in his honor. The vignette of Five 1886 Morgan Silver Dollars on the reverse is spectacular.
These notes are highly desirable at any grade level. As this type becomes very pricey in high grades, examples at this level of preservation are affordable for a larger segment of currency collectors. Add this 1886 $5.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.