- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle, as part of the Executive Branch in the "Foundations of Democracy" series, with a shield on its chest and “FREEDOM” inscribed on a ribbon.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Gold Platinum in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/4 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.