1992 Falkland Islands Silver 2 Pounds Heritage Year Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsLimited mintage Silver coin issued by the Falkland Islands in 1992 celebrating the Falkland Islands Heritage Year.
- Contains .8410 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in proof condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of 7,500.
- Obverse: Depicts wild flora, the country's coat of arms and date.
- Reverse: Crowned portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and denomination.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Proof Silver coin honoring the Falkland Islands Heritage Year to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 23, 2015
I received an attractive coin with blazing luster and cameo contrast luster. Coins from the Falkland Islands are not easy to locate. A nice coin in Proof condition.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.