1992 Falkland Islands Silver 5 Pounds Liberation Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Limited mintage Silver coin issued by the Falkland Islands in 1992 celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Liberation of the Islands by the British from the invading Argentines.
- Contains .8410 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in proof condition and will be comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 5,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the bronze Britannia statue of the Liberation Monument aside legend.
- Reverse: Crowned portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and denomination.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Proof Silver coin honoring the 10th Anniversary of Liberation to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.