1992 Falkland Islands Silver 5 Pounds Liberation Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsLimited mintage Silver coin issued by the Falkland Islands in 1992 celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Liberation of the Islands by the British from the invading Argentines.
- Contains .8410 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in proof condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of 5,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the bronze Britannia statue of the Liberation Monument aside legend.
- Reverse: Crowned portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and denomination.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Proof Silver coin honoring the 10th Anniversary of Liberation to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.