- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
This coin, at the request of President Theodore Roosevelt, does not have the motto "In God We Trust". Public outcry caused its return in the middle of the following year. Add this beautiful Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 1, 2012
I recently added to my collection the 1907 Saint Gaudens Double Eagle "No Motto" coin. My coin arrived in great condition...looks better than the one pictured. I'm quite happy to hold this coin in my hand and I will be buying more vintage gold from APMEX in the future...CoinManHerb
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.