1967 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Low mintage of only 40,000 coins on this First Year of Issue! In 1967 South Africa produced the world's first Gold bullion coin. This is the coin that started it all.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
A very difficult year to find. Add this 1967 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Golden Psychologist
Date:Feb 9, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.