1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-64 PCGS (Old Rattler Holder)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These coins are in PCGS First Generation Rattler holders, used by PCGS in the late 80s. Often considered to represent the most conservative era of PCGS grading, these "rattler" holders are highly sought after and difficult to find!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Since the grading standards were different in the 1980s, some coins in rattler holders may be upgraded if they are resubmitted.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding these Old Rattler Holder Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks of our choice determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.