1850-1851 France Gold 10 Francs Ceres Head Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Seldom seen two year type. Ceres has graced the obverse of French 10 francs on only two occasions.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated Condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Ceres, the Roman Goddess of Agriculture.
- Reverse: Denomination within laurels surrounded by “Liberté, égalité, fraternité” and date.
- Minted at the Paris Mint.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding a gift box to your order.
Add these Gold 10 Francs Early Head Ceres coins to your cart today!
Dates (1850-1851) you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.