1776 5 Shillings Delaware Currency 1/5/1776 Ch VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality. Neat colonial note from the First State. This note was printed during the Revolutionary War.
- Nice Colonial Note from the State of Delaware, the First State.
- The denomination is Five Shillings and is dated May 1, 1777.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Choice Very Fine condition.
- Face: Five shillings within the Delaware State.
- Back: Warning; "To Counterfeit is Death".
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat colonial note from the First State issued just prior to independence. Add this Five Shillings note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.