Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 393,500.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the D mint mark.
Showcase your certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.