2009 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Ox BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsLarge Silver coins are a great way of owning .999 fine Silver as they provide larger amounts with one purchase. This 2009 10 oz Silver Year of the Ox coin has a very limited mintage of just 9,020 coins.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an ox and calf standing in front of mountains. The Chinese character for “Ox” and the inscription “Year of the Ox” appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the Series II 2009 Silver Year of the Ox 10 oz coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.