Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The bold image of an Ox is featured on this lunar coin from the Perth Mint. A miniscule mintage of only 1,338 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above with the Chinese character for ‘Ox’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 2 oz Year of the Ox Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this Series II 2009 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.