- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Full Split Bands designation is given to only the best-struck Mercury dimes, indicated by full separation of the horizontal bands on the fasces on the reverse.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: Shows a fasces, surrounded by an olive branch.
- Features Denver’s “D” mintmark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1941-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.