- Product Details
This 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin comes from the first year of issue and has a mintage of 13,532 coins. Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Label styles and colors may vary.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1982 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.