1923-1926 South Africa Gold 1/2 Sovereign George V Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat Britain first minted Gold 1/2 Sovereigns in 1544 during the reign of King Henry VIII. They were continued from 1817-1937, and not issued again until 1980, but have continued to be popular amongst Gold investors worldwide.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each half sovereign will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Pretoria Mint in South Africa.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Half Sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review