2002 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse Series I (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the Year of the Horse with this 1 oz silver lunar coin. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin may have slight abrasions or scratches.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2002 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
- Reverse: Depicts a horse running. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order. Add this 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of the horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.