1987 Hong Kong $1000 Proof Gold Year of the Rabbit
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Proof issue from Hong Kong has a face value of 1,000 Hong Kong Dollars and commemorates the Chinese Lunar Year of the Rabbit.
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- This is the lower mintage Proof coin from the Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of a Rabbit, with the legend and value.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This coin is part of the Lunar Series first struck in 1987, and features the corresponding animal for the year of issue. Add some these classic Gold Year of the Rabbit coins to your cart today!
These coins are struck to the same standards as the British Two Pound (Double Sovereign) coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.