1984 Great Britain Gold £5 BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
These beautiful Gold coins depict St. George slaying the dragon, one of the most iconic images featured on British coinage. Each coin contains more than an ounce of Gold, making them popular around the world.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of 25,000.
- Most coins will be in capsules. Some will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This beautiful Benedetto Pistrucci design has been used on British coinage for more than 150 years. Add some these classic Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.