Roman AR Denarius Emp. Gordian III (238-244 AD) CH AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
High grade Roman Silver more than 1,700 years old. This Silver Denarius depicts Emperor Gordian III, 32nd Emperor of the Roman Empire, who ruled from A.D. 238 to 244.
- Each coin contains approximately .14 oz of Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective holder from NGC. Label designs and hoards may vary.
- Certified Choice Almost Uncirculated by Numismatic Guaranty Corp.
- Obverse: Features a bust of Gordian III, emperor from 238-244 AD.
- Reverse: Designs vary by coin, but a typical design is Gordian in military attire.
Protect your ancient Roman Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Emperor Gordian III Silver coin to your order today!
This Silver Denarius from the Roman Empire features a likeness of Gordian III, who at the age of 13, became the youngest sole legal Roman emperor throughout the existence of the united Roman Empire. These coins usually saw much circulation, so well preserved examples such as this are highly desirable among collectors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Coin Freak
Date:Oct 22, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.