$20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-61 PCGS (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This pre-1933 beauty has survived more than 80 years without ever having been circulated. Nice quality to enhance your portfolio and is guaranteed by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.