Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,563 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Add this 2001 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
The Krugerrand gets its name from coin's front image, a head shot of the South African Republic's last president, Paul Kruger.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.