1888-1913 Germany Gold 20 Marks Prussia William II BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These historic Gold coins are popular among collectors of world Gold as they come from Prussia, which was officially abolished in 1947. This listing is an effective way of purchasing quality Gold at a more affordable price point than larger Gold coins.
- Contains .2304 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of William II of Prussia.
- Reverse: A rendition of the crowned imperial eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Minted at the Berlin Mint and other German Mints.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, these 20 mark coins from Prussia are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic Prussian Gold 20 Marks to your cart today!
Date and type of the coin you receive will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.