2006 Australia 1 oz Silver Dog BU (Series I, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis 1 oz Silver coin not only features man's best friend, depicting a colorized German Shepherd, but it contains .999 fine Silver, making it a practical as well as beautiful gift or addition to any collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Realistically colorized dog.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a colorized German Shepherd above the Silver weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this colorized 2006 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.