1895-S Barber Quarter VG
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Good-looking coin for an album set.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath and will have a nice rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons. Rim may show slight weakness.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.