2007-W Burnished Silver American Eagle MS/SP-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Near-perfect Burnished Silver Eagle. The 2007-W Burnished Silver Eagle Coin, graded Specimen-69 by PCGS, appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its near perfect 69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the unique finish, this burnished Silver Eagle has received a near perfect grade from one of the top coin grading services. Add this near perfect Specimen-69 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.