1992 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. Fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 6, 2012
I bought this coin because it was minted on the year I was born, Its very beautiful and is something I hope to pass on to my kids. It came in great condition, just like described. APMEX is really great at what they do and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my investments. Great service too.. -Anthony
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.