1995 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. Fractional Gold American Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's favorite Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the beloved design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Farmer City, IL
Date:Jan 18, 2017
I like to mark significant dates, Anniversary, Birth dates, Deaths, with significant coins. Married in 1995, this one worked...., and I have a tangible asset marking the date.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.