- Product Details
Product DetailsA historical souvenir combining beauty of design with the value of Silver. The Maria Theresa Thaler is one of the Austrian Mint’s most internationally recognized coins and one of the most famous Silver coins in the world.
- Contains .7517 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- These examples will show some wear and/or heavy toning.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of Empress Maria Theresa of Austria.
- Reverse: Depicting the Coat of Arms of the House of Habsburg.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Maria Theresa Taler is also one of the most minted coins in the world, having been continuously re-struck since 1857. These coins show the 1780 date, but were struck at a later time. Add one of the most famous Silver coins of the world to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.