1991 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle BU (MCMXCI)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
These 1991 1/2 oz Gold American Eagles not only feature the beloved Gold Eagle design, but have the lowest mintage of the series with just 24,100 coins. All Gold Eagles are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, providing a secure name to this American favorite.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- 1991 (MCMXCI) is the last year the U.S. Mint used Roman numerals in the date.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against sun rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
These 1991 1/2 Gold Eagles have the lowest mintage of the series, providing higher collectibility on these bullion coins. Add this hard to find Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.